While many of us choose to buy a car straight from a car company and ride it the way it came, some of us like to tweak the machinery inside the car to give it an added edge. Boosting the performance of a car can be done in many ways. One of the popular method is using a suspension steering kit.
What is a Suspension Steering Kit?
A Suspension Steering Kit is a collection of components designed to improve the handling and performance of a vehicle's suspension and steering system. It typically includes parts such as shocks, struts, springs, sway bars, control arms, tie rod ends, and other related components.
The suspension system of a vehicle is responsible for absorbing the shocks and vibrations from the road, while the steering system is responsible for controlling the direction of the vehicle. A suspension steering kit is designed to improve both of these functions, resulting in better ride quality, improved handling, and increased stability.
Suspension steering kits can be tailored to a specific make and model of vehicle or designed to fit a range of vehicles. They can range from basic kits that replace worn or damaged parts, to high-performance kits that include advanced suspension components for racing or off-road use.
Why Buy a Suspension Steering Kit?
People buy Suspension steering kits for their vehicles for a variety of reasons, including:
- Improved handling and performance: Suspension steering kits can provide better handling, improved cornering ability, and increased stability, especially when driving at high speeds or on uneven terrain.
- Better ride quality: Upgrading the suspension and steering system can help to reduce vibrations, noise, and harshness, resulting in a smoother and more comfortable ride.
- Enhanced safety: A well-functioning suspension and steering system can improve the safety of a vehicle by providing better control and handling, reducing the risk of accidents.
- Customization: Suspension steering kits come in a variety of types and configurations, allowing vehicle owners to customize their vehicle's suspension and steering system to meet their specific performance needs and preferences.
- Replacement of worn or damaged parts: Suspension and steering components can wear out over time, causing problems such as excessive tire wear, poor handling, and steering instability. Suspension Steering Kits can provide a convenient way to replace these parts and restore the vehicle's performance and safety.
GARVEE Suspension Steering Kit
If you are looking for a suspension steering kit have a look at the Garvee suspension steering kit. All parts in the kit feature excellent product design and manufacturing technology to boost the performance of your car. It is a convenient solution that can repair your car easily.
Garvee has six different steering kits with different price range. Let us have a detailed look at each kit:
This package includes one front lower left control arm and a pre-assembled ball joint, one front lower right control arm and a pre-assembled ball joint, two front stabilizers/sway bar end links, two front inner tie rod end links and two front outer tie rod end links.
The kit is compatible with:
- Caliber: 2007 - 2012
- Compass: 2007 - 2016
- Patriot: 2007 - 2016
This package includes one front passenger side upper control arm with ball joint, one front driver side upper control arm with ball joint, two front lower ball joints - k6541 (only fit for steel control arms, not for aluminum control arms), two front sway bar stabilizer links, two front inner tie rod end links and two front outer tie rod end links.
It is compatible with:
- 2007 - 2014 Escalade 6.2L Model (Not for 6.0L Mode)
- 2007 - 2014 Escalade ESV
- 2007 - 2013 Escalade EXT
- 2007 - 2013 Avalanche
- 2007 - 2013 Silverado 1500 (Not for the classic model)
- 2007 - 2014 Suburban 1500
- 2007 - 2014 Tahoe
- 2007 - 2013 Sierra 1500 (Not for the classic model)
- 2007 - 2014 Yukon
- 2007 - 2014 Yukon XL 1500
- GARVEE 10pc Front Upper Control Arms Ball Joint Tie Rod Front Suspension Steering Kit for 2002-2005 Ram 1500
This package includes two front upper control arm and ball joint assembly, two front lower ball joints, two front inner tie rod ends, two front outer tie rod ends and two front stabilizer/sway bar links.
It is only compatible with 2002-2005 Ram 1500.
- GARVEE 13pc Front Upper Control Arms Ball Joint Tie Rod Front Suspension Steering Kit for F150/ F250
This package includes one front upper left control arm and ball joint, one front upper right control arm and ball joint, two front lower ball joints, two front sway bar end links, one front pitman arm, one front right inner tie rod end, one front left inner tie rod end, one front left outer tie rod end, one front right outer tie rod end and two front tie rod adjusting sleeves.
It is compatible with:
- Expedition 1997 - 2002
- F-150 1997 - 2003
- F-250 1998 - 1999
- Blackwood 2002
- Navigator 1998 - 2002
- GARVEE 13pc Front Upper Control Arms Ball Joint Tie Rod Front Suspension Steering Kit Compatible for Silverado 1500
This package includes two front upper control arms with pre-assembled ball joints, two front lower ball joints, two front sway bar end links, two front outer tie rod ends, two front inner tie rod ends, one front steering pitman arm, one front idler bracket pivot and one front idler arm.
It is compatible with:
- Avalanche 2500 2002 - 2006
- Silverado 1500 HD 2001 - 2003, 2005 - 2006
- Silverado 2500 2001 - 2004
- Silverado 2500 HD 2001 - 2010
- Silverado 3500 2001 - 2006
- Silverado 3500 HD 2007-2010
- Suburban 2500 2000-2010 ( 2000 4WD Only)
- Sierra 1500 HD 2001 - 2003, 2005 - 2006
- Sierra 2500 2001 - 2004
- Sierra 2500 HD 2001-2010
- Sierra 3500 2001 - 2006
- Sierra 3500 HD 2007 - 2010
- Yukon XL 2500 2000-2010 ( 2000 4WD Only)
- H2 2003-2007
- GARVEE 13pcs Front Upper Control Arms Ball Joint Tie Rod Front Suspension Steering Kit for Avalanche
This package includes two front upper control arms, two front lower ball joints, two outer tie rod ends, two inner tie rod ends, two front sway bar links, one pitman arm, one front steering idler arm and one idler arm bracket assembly.
It is compatible with:
- 2002 - 2006 Escalade
- 2003 - 2006 Escalade ESV
- 2002 - 2006 Escalade EXT
- 2002 - 2006 Avalache 1500
- 1999 - 2006 Silverado 1500 4WD & AWD models
- 2004 - 2006 Silverado 1500 RWD W/ Torsion bar suspension models only
- 2007 Silverado 1500 Classic models (Not for 2007 New Body)
- 2000 - 2006 Suburban 1500
- 2000 Tahoe (2000 Not for 5.7L Model)
- 2001 - 2006 Tahoe
- 1999 - 2006 Sierra 1500 4WD & AWD Models
- 2004 - 2006 Sierra 1500 RWD W/ Torsion bar suspension models only
- 2007 Sierra 1500 Classic Models (Not for 2007 New Body)
- 2000 - 2006 Yukon Models (2000 NOT FOR 5.7L Model)
- 2000 - 2006 Yukon XL 1500 Models
What to Look for When Buying a Suspension Steering Kit?
When buying a Suspension Steering Kit, here are some important factors to consider:
- Compatibility: Make sure the kit you are considering is compatible with your vehicle's make, model, and year. Suspension Steering Kits come in various sizes and configurations, so ensure that the kit you select fits your vehicle.
- Type of driving: Consider the type of driving you will be doing. Will you be driving on smooth roads, off-road terrain, or racing? Different types of Suspension Steering Kits are designed for different types of driving, so it is essential to choose a kit that is suitable for your specific needs.
- Quality: Look for a kit made of high-quality materials that can withstand the rigors of daily use. Components such as shocks, struts, and control arms should be made of durable materials to ensure longevity.
- Brand reputation: Consider purchasing a Suspension steering kit from a reputable brand that has a good reputation for producing high-quality suspension and steering components. You can also read online reviews to see what other people are saying about the brand.
- Cost: Suspension steering kits come in various price ranges, so determine your budget and look for a kit that fits within your budget. However, keep in mind that cheaper kits may not be of the same quality as more expensive kits.
- Warranty: Look for a kit that comes with a warranty or guarantee. This can give you peace of mind that you are making a sound investment, and the manufacturer will stand behind their product.