Refund & Return Policy
Refund & Return
If you want to cancel an order, Please sent an email to our customer servece firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a canceled order confirmation email later.
If your order has not been shipped, we will arrange a full refund, All money will be returned back to your payment account. If the order is already in transit, we need to contact the shipping company to recall the order and arrange a full refund for you. If the recall fails, refuse deliverly acceptance from UPS and Fedex upon the arrival of your products.
Once a refund occurs, the money will be returned back to your payment account.
14-day Return guarantee
You can request a return or exchange within 14 days after delivery if you feel the item not satisfy. 14-day returns must with the original contents attached and with the original packaging; returned merchandise that does not satisfy these requirements may not qualify for a refund. In order to avoid being rejected due to lack of packaging when you want to exchange or return, we ask our customers not to process the order box.
To start a return, Please sent an email to our customer servece email@example.com till you receive a confirmation email.
Please note: Please ensure that the product is brand new and unused. All exchanges must be carried out in the original packaging. If the product has been used, we do not support returns, only warranty.
Please note GARVEE is not responsible for the shipping costs over 14 days.
Product Quality Problems Return
As a e-commerce platform, GARVEE undertakes the strictest Quality Control.
We will carry out strict selection and assessment of all brands, Brands products sold on GARVEE, must have their own quality control processes, but we don't only take their word for it! When products come into the GARVEE warehouse we have a team of qualified technicians who are dedicated to confirming the products are correct, in perfect condition, and working perfectly.
But sometimes things can go wrong... that's why we back all the products with a 6 months to 27 months guarantee ( include extra warranty longest to 12 months ). Different suppliers and different brands of products have different warranty times, please consult our customer service. Click to see all>>
If, unfortunately, the product you bought from garvee.com seems to have a problem, please note that as a wholesaler what we can do is to allow you to return the faulty product for a free repair/replacement or possibly fully refund your payment. If the product is not repairable or the return and repair procedure is assessed as too expensive (this will be assessed exclusively by our customer support stuff in coordination with related department), we will refund the payment to the original payment source. Please find below the details of how we can help you.
What to do in 3 steps:
For tech products, try to troubleshoot the item by checking the manual we provide in the package. Often we can solve the problem for you without you needing to send anything back. In many cases the product seems to have a problem, but it can be solved by assembling properly, or fixing an accessory.
If you still have difficulties with your item, especially for complex products such as Car DVD Players, GPS, fingerprint or Security Camera Systems we will recommend that you get the product installed or inspected by a qualified technician to confirm that it is faulty rather than incorrectly installed.
Once you have confirmed the product is faulty thanks to step 1 and 2 Contact us. Provide your order number and the product code and all the steps you have tried to remedy this issue. We will review your case to allow a return under warranty.
You're covered by our 6 months to 27 months guarantee.
So if the product doesn't work, we'll help you send it back to us to get it fixed or directly refund the payment without the product return.
In case of return, who pays for what?
- Cost of shipping a presumably faulty item back to us: Paid by the customer, cannot be reimbursed.
- Cost of internal freight, import duties, and restocking process our side: waived for faulty products and paid by GARVEE in full. In other words, our QC engineers will test products you ship back and, if they confirm the products are indeed faulty, we will offer compensation (repair, replacement, credit or refund). However, for products that are tested and turn out to be in good working condition, GARVEE will not accept any responsibility and may charge a restocking fee at our own discretion. Functional products will not be reimbursed.
- Cost of shipping repaired item back to customer: paid by GARVEE in full. In order to facilitate customs clearance (where applicable), we will normally use Airmail if applicable to send back the repaired item to you.
- If a product cannot be repaired: The original product price will be refunded to original payment source
- Any new import duty or sales tax for the consignee for the returned repaired products sent from us is their responsibility as per the usual policies.
What might be the issues that trigger Warranty?
Problems receiving the product
- My order hasn't arrived yet, where is it?
- There is some problem receiving the delivery due to Customs (where applicable).
- I received my packet, but one or more items are missing.
Not as Described
- I received totally the wrong item.
- I received the right item, but it doesn't have the function it should have.
Something is Missing
- An item which seems to be missing parts.
- An item seems to be missing accessories.
- An item is missing a manual.
Dead On Arrival
- An item is physically broken or damaged.
- An item won't switch on.
- An item doesn't function correctly.
Product Broken Down
- I can't get the product to work, I need help.
- An accessory, such as a cable, is broken.
- I broke the product by accident.
Whatever the problem, even if you can't see it described above, you can speak to garvee.com Customer Support.
GARVEE RMA Process
The standard returns process for faulty goods is as follows:
- Customer checks the manual, troubleshooting page and consults a local service provider in their area.
- Customer contacts us detailing clearly the order number, product name / item code, and nature of the problem and what they have tried to fix the issue.
- GARVEE reviews the case with technicians and asks clarification questions if necessary.
- Customer replies with further details if available.
- GARVEE replies authorizing the return, giving an RMA (return merchandise authorization), and providing a returns slip for enclosing with the returned goods. The returns slip has the return address!
>> Product Return Address:
Garvee Innovation Inc
4215 E Airport Dr Ontario, CA, USA
（Please note GARVEE is not responsible for the shipping costs for self-returns.）
(Do not return faulty product without prior approval of GARVEE customer support and RMA procedure. Any product return ignoring GARVEE customer support instructions and/or RMA procedure will not be considered eligible for Product Warranty)
- Customer returns the goods by normal post using the instructions on the returns slip.
- GARVEE receives the returned goods and technicians check the products.
- GARVEE shares with customer the technicians' findings. If the products are faulty the usual procedure is to initiate a repair immediately and confirm with the customer the address that the repaired goods will be sent back to.
- The repaired goods are re-checked by GARVEE technicians. Most basic repairs are completed within four weeks.
- If all is fixed the repaired goods are packaged securely sent out back to the customer. In order to facilitate customs clearance, we will normally use Airmail and EMS if applicable to send back the repaired item to you.
- The repaired goods are received by the consignee like a normal order.
Please note, products that are received by GARVEE in any of the conditions below may not qualify for return and be rejected:
Any product not purchased from garvee.com.
Any product that is returned without all the original accessories, including the box, manuals, parts, and all other items originally included with the product.
Any product which appears tampered with or altered in any way.
Any product that does not match the product that was originally purchased.
Any product that is received outside of 14 days from when your return was approved
Return Processing Time
Rest assured, returns are monitored every step of the way and you will receive updates via email. Once your return is delivered, please allow up to 1 week for us to process and verify the contents of the package.
〉〉Our Returning Address
Garvee Innovation Inc
4215 E Airport Dr Ontario, CA, USA
（Friendly reminder: Please note GARVEE is not responsible for the shipping costs for self-returns. All returns need to contact customer service. After confirmation by customer service, you need to follow the prompts of customer service to operate the return process. Finally, we will arrange a refund after the receipt of the goods is confirmed.）